Apple of love
Japanese child actress Mana Ashida (little Mako) was embarrassed that she couldn’t pronounce Guillermo Del Toro’s name so he gave her special permission to call him “Totoro-san” instead.
My Neighbor Guillermo Del Toro.
If I don’t reblog this, assume I’m dead.
Graham Norton during Eurovision 2014:
- GN: I tell you the cleaner won't be pleased.
- GN: Where was the police when these two were setting up explosives near the lake in a builded area?
- GN: Why? Because this is Eurovision.
- Armenia's entry: *has sweaty armpits*
- GN: Woooah and I thought I was sweaty!
- GN: Here's a group of German ladies singing a song called 'Is it Right' I would suggest 'no'.
- Germany's entry: *sings* It can't go wrong.
- GN: Yes, it can.
- Nikolai (host): If you don't know what hashtags are...
- GN: Don't patronise me Nikolai. I'm 52, not dead!
- Eurovision: *Shows clip of highest (glass breaking) note from a Croatian entry*
- GN: Luckily I'm bringing my wine in a plastic cup.
- Liza (host): Isn't it wonderful?
- GN: woohoo..
- San Marino's final word: Maybeeee.
- GN: Maybe I'll never have to listen to that song again and die happy.
- Crowd: *cheers UK's entry*
- GN: Listen to that..those are real people cheering our song!
- Liza (host): Tonight's been so much fun!
- GN: Well it was until you appeared.
- Eurovision's hosts: *shoot confetti in GN's room*
- GN: This is like the gay wedding I'll never have! Oh shit there's some confetti in my wine.
- Liza (host): *gives contestant English breakfast*
- GN: And I got confetti?! That looks delicious!
- Liza (host): *talks cake with Molly*
- GN: Bet Liza doesn't eat a lot of cake.
- Liza (host): *hands Molly (UK contestant) cake from England*
- Molly: *looks shocked/confused/rattled*
- GN: Molly's face is how we all feel.
- Liza (host): *talks to Molly, knows everything about her family*
- GN: What is she a spy? This woman knows everything!
- Liza (host): *gives more people food*
- GN: She's a feeder.
- Liza (host): *talking more food with other contestants*
- GN: Does she know 180 million people are watching this?
- Latvia's host: Everybody make some noise!
- GN: ...oh dear.
- Macedonia's host: *wears hideous glasses*
- GN: Are you sorry you wore those?
- Macedonia's host: Are you ready people?
- GN: We've been ready for quite some time.
- Finland's host: *raps*
- GN: Yeah because that wasn't embarrassing at all.
If you could spend one day with Sherlock, what would you do and why? [X]
The more charming person is the person who admits the other person is more charming.
Mark & Amanda at the Anatomy of a Hit talk [x]
Imagine if Sirius could have raised Harry and when he sent a howler to him in his second year for driving the car to school.
"I’M NOT EVEN MAD, I’M ACTUALLY IMPRESSED. MERLIN’S BLOODY BALLS I’M PROUD."
And Remus in the background “SIRIUS NO.”